Dental business school
This program is designed for EVERYBODY in your office to learn effective protocols for a progressive and productive dental practice. Your team will learn the essential elements that make up the refined management and communication skills of high-functioning dental offices. Our lectures and workshops will have focused materials for every team member role in this is highly interactive educational event.
During the Dental Business School, Debra Engelhardt-Nash and Penny Reed will inspire your team to better understand how their efforts affect practice growth, and will give ideas to increase productivity and patient acceptance in this impactful 12-hour program!
Dental Business School, Level One
Who Should Attend? Dentists, Office Managers, Spouses and Any Team Members with a desire to grow the practice.
Lecture and workshop topics will include:
- Creating THE Customer Service Culture that Differentiates Your Practice
- 5 Keys of Practice Success
- Goal Setting
- Designing the Ideal DayIntroductions – “Creating The First Impression”
- Your New Patient Protocol
- Effective Communications – Patients/Team
- Treatment Presentation – How To Get To “Yes!”
- Continuing Care Systems – How Effective Is Your Recare Program?
- Diagnosing Practice Vital Signs/Establishing Practice Monitors
- Productive Team Meetings and Morning Huddles
Dental Business School, Level Two
November 4-5, 2022
Pre-Requisite – Level One or upon Instructor’s Approval.
- KPI Deep Dive
- Annual Planning and Forecasting
- Overhead Review and Budgeting
- Incentive Plans
- A/R Control
- Project Management and Action Plans
- Attracting and Interviewing Ideal Team Members
- Effective Growth Conferences and Coaching Tools
- Advanced Case Presentation Skills
- Social Media and Practice Promotion
2022 Seminar Schedule and Special Events
Dental Business School
October 21 & 22, 2022 Dental Business School Instructors Debra Engelhardt-Nash and Penny Reed
November 4 & 5, 2022 Dental Business School Instructors Debra Engelhardt-Nash and Penny Reed
First Team Member $995, Each Additional Team Member $795 (Tuition includes program and lunches.)
Based on a recent testimonial, a course participant increased practice revenue 25% in just one month!
– Ignite The Power In Your Practice!
– Activate Your Managers!
– Inspire Your Leaders!
Additional Course Information
All of courses run from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on both days.
Lunch is also provided on both days.
If you doctors and team members wish to arrive 8:00 a.m. -8:15 a.m., we also serve coffee and muffins prior to beginning of class.
Information on Local Hotels
There are several hotels close to The Nash Institute for Dental Learning. Although you are welcome to stay at any that you wish, we do have preferred rates for our attendees at two of the closest to our location at 403 Gilead Rd., Suite D, Huntersville, NC 28078.