About the nash institute
Over the years, The Nash Institute has taught many dental teams the latest in esthetic dental treatment modalities and plan acceptance methods. Our world-class institute is known in the industry for providing a superior quality of classes that incorporate hands-on training in a relaxed, comfortable environment. Our instructors, led by Dr. Ross Nash and Dr. Debra Engelhardt-Nash, have vast knowledge and experience in their field, and yet are approachable teachers who patiently answer each attendee’s questions in the clearest way possible.
Thanks to our reputation for high-quality dentistry and dental education, over the years we — as well as our classes — began to grow. This increased interest also reflected the course of the industry, with cosmetic procedures becoming more desirable to the general public over the years. The combined result? Dentists wanted to learn, we love to teach, and therefore The Nash Institute has become one of the prime destinations for cosmetic instruction in North America! We cover various aspects of the dental profession in our comprehensive training courses — from implant and restorative dentistry education to teaching real world marketing skills to grow your dental practice.
These days, there is still no shortage of dental professionals wanting to improve their clinical skills. Even seasoned dental professionals with decades of experience have been excited about and eager to apply what they’ve learned at The Nash Institute. Therefore, to ensure that each person continues to receive the maximum benefit from our comprehensive dental education program, we offer a larger number of classes so that we can keep our class sizes small. These smaller classes promote a better learning experience for our attendees in the following ways:
- Attendees receive more focused instruction, allowing each individual to receive support and feedback.
- Classmates are able to form tighter bonds with each other, creating a more collaborative and pleasant learning environment.
- Questions and teaching opportunities flow more freely, as people are more comfortable in smaller groups and there is more time to answer questions.
- The personalities of the groups come out, creating a unique and memorable experience for each class.
- Our intimate, inviting class setting allows a deeper interaction to develop with our attendees, and we get to know each of them on a more personal level.
For these reasons and many others, we are proud to hold the majority of our hands-on and over-the-shoulder classes in our very own practice, Cosmetic Dentistry of The Carolinas. Our lecture courses, such as “The Ultimate Esthetic Practice,” are actually held regionally at different times of the year to provide more opportunities for dental teams to learn and grow with us.
Whether you choose to visit us here in Charlotte, NC for our dynamic Residency Program, or attend any of our upcoming speaking or training events around the country, we promise to provide you with a dental training experience that is both rewarding and enjoyable!