Dental business school
This program is designed for EVERYBODY in your office to learn effective protocols for a progressive and productive dental practice. Your team will learn the essential elements that make up the refined management and communication skills of high-functioning dental offices. Our lectures and workshops will have focused materials for every team member role in this is highly interactive educational event.
During the Dental Business School, Debra Engelhardt-Nash will inspire your team to better understand how their efforts affect practice growth, and will give ideas to increase productivity and patient acceptance in this impactful 12-hour program!
Lecture and workshop topics will include:
- Practice Development & Team Roles
- Introductions – “Creating The First Impression”
- Your New Patient Protocol
- Effective Communications – Patients/Team
- Treatment Presentation – How To Get To “Yes!”
- Continuing Care Systems – How Effective Is Your Recare Program?
- Office Systems – Scheduling/Financial Arrangements/Fees
- Which Numbers Really Count?
- Diagnosing Practice Vital Signs/Establishing Practice Monitors
- Examining Overhead Ratios and Profitably
- Financial Arrangements – Fee For Service/Dental Insurance/Accounts Receivable Control
2016-2017 Seminar Schedule and Special Events
Dental Business School
August 4 & 5, 2017 Dental Business School Instructor Debra Engelhardt-Nash
December 1 & 2, 2017 Dental Business School Instructor Debra Engelhardt-Nash
Doctors $695, First Team Member $495, Each Additional Team Member $425 (Tuition includes program and lunches.)
Based on a recent testimonial, a course participant increased practice revenue 25% in just one month!